July 31 – August 4, 2019
Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont
OFFICIAL SITE: NSCCSHOW.com
The National is coming up fast and is the 40th Annual.
If you haven’t been before there are a few things I would suggest attending this one. Why? It is the 40th Annual, which I would expect will bring big names and a bigger turnout of dealers. This could bring more of the “hard to find” cards and collectibles to light, so there will be no shortage of “holy crap” moments where you will see something that you never knew existed.
Tips for the show
- Set a goal. Are you there for cards and memorabilia, or autographs.
- Make a plan. Check out the event schedule and autograph schedule to pick the days you want to attend.
- Set a budget. I can’t emphasize this enough. Set a budget and do your best to stick to it.
- Keep in mind, that food at the event can be pricey, so scope out the area around the convention center for dining options.
- Also, think about how you plan to take your new found items home with you, you may need extra money to ship stuff home.
- Pack what you need. Make the event enjoyable with these little things.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring soft sleeves and toploaders
- Bring a backpack
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring gum or breathe mints (LOL)
For more information on the show, hit up the official site’s FAQs. Maybe I will see you there.